December 1, 2021 Update: The COVID-19 pandemic is not over; however, progress is being made. Let each of us continue to do our part to ensure that our church family remains healthy and strong. Based on the current CDC and NC recommendations, Harvest Hills is now observing the following protocol:
- Face coverings are not required on the Harvest Hills campus (indoors or outdoors) for those who are fully vaccinated.
- Unvaccinated persons are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings (indoors and outdoors) until two weeks after their final vaccination.
- Sanitation stations are provided throughout the building.
- Air purifiers are used in all small spaces/classrooms when occupied.
- Those experiencing COVID-like symptoms are requested to remain at home until the symptoms subside.
- Those unable to attend in person are encouraged to join the services via any of our virtual options. All services are live streamed. Following each service, the video is uploaded to the church website for future access. If you missed one of our services, you may access the video archives here or the Harvest Hills Facebook page.
- Tithe & Offerings: The following options are available for giving: 1) Online at harvesthills.com; 2) The church office during business hours; 3) By standard mail; or, 4) The giving boxes located at the back of the sanctuary. Your continued financial support is most appreciated.
- Morning Worship, 10:30 AM each Sunday
- Children’s Church, 10:30 AM each Sunday
- War Room Prayer Service, 6:00-7:00 PM each Sunday
- LIFE Session, 7:00 PM each Wednesday
- Frontline Youth Worship, 7:00 PM each Wednesday
- Nursery is available, but is not currently staffed