We currently offer the following in-house worship opportunities:
- Sunday Worship, 11:00 AM each Sunday (Sanctuary)
- Children’s Church, 11:00 AM each Sunday (Gym)
- LIFE Session, 7:00 PM each Wednesday (Sanctuary)
- Frontline Youth Worship, 7:00 PM each Wednesday (Gym)
For those not yet attending in-house worship, please take advantage of the following:
- Sunday Worship: 11:00 AM, via live stream. We encourage you to join us for this weekly service. Following the service, the video is uploaded to the church website for future access. If you missed one of our services, you may access the video archives here or the Harvest Hills Facebook page.
- LIFE Sessions:Wednesdays at 7:00 PM, via live stream
- Zoom Meetings: Rooted Young Adult, each Saturday, 7:00 PM
- Tithe & Offerings:You may give via the following: 1) Online at harvesthills.com; 2) The church office during business hours; or 3) By standard mail. The church’s financial responsibilities continue even in times of crisis, your contributions are most appreciated.
In-House Worship: The precautions we have implemented are based on biblical principles. Some of the guidelines may seem unnecessary; however, the sole purpose is the health and well-being of our church family. This is a complex issue with many factors to be considered. Let each of us be a witness for Christ by allowing His love and grace to shine through our lives to each other. As we gather each Sunday for worship, we are committed to observing the following guidelines:
- We ask that high-risk individuals, those experiencing flu-like symptoms, and those who feel they cannot observe the guidelines to remain at home and join our service via live stream.
- The parking area and entrance on the left side of the building is closed, all attendees park and enter the building on the portico side of the church.
- Upon entering the campus, please drive immediately to the portico. At the portico, while remaining in the vehicle, temperatures are checked with a laser thermometer, which takes about 15 seconds. Anyone with a fever of 101 or higher will be asked to return home until the fever diminishes. Also, each person is asked three (3) questions regarding symptoms.
- Sanctuary seating is set up per CDC guidelines (6 feet distancing).
- Social distancing (6 feet between individuals) is practiced, with no physical contact.
- Masks are worn to and from the automobile, as well as inside the church (disposable masks are available upon request).
- Hand sanitizer is available at strategic locations throughout the building.
- Door handles and bathrooms are sanitized before each service with medical grade disinfectants.
- To ensure the safety of everyone, a record is kept of all in attendance.
- Parishioners are dismissed one row at a time and immediately exit the building via the two doors in front of the building.
- We will continue to access and share information in a timely manner. Thank you for your patience during this time.